July 18, 2010

2 pieces at once?

Usually I work one piece at the time but I have two great canvasses that are both begging for my attention so instead of denying and disappointing one of them I will start work on two pieces at once. I am still doing my Dutch Spring project and at the same time I will start work on a bigger piece on Québec.
For both pieces I am now at the stage of picking the photographs that I want to use, I think it will be quite nice to work on two pieces simultaneously although I might change my mind about that in the future. At least for now I will be able to get all the computer work done all at once which is nice because this is the stage that has me running around the house like a mad woman with prints in several stages, yeah I'm a bit of a mess at this stage, maybe doing two pieces will shorten this period of madness, or it might make it worse, who knows? I'll keep you posted ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment