July 21, 2010

Perfect day

Today I have an entire day in my studio to work on my two projects. My Dutch Spring project is in the gelling stage so while the acrylic gel is drying I am sorting through my Quebec pictures, printing them and wrestling them into submission. And surprisingly enough I am having a great time doing it. Usually this would be the faze where I am doubting the piece but today I am having a blast, somehow it all seems to fit. It might be because I've had several trips to this city so I have loads of material to choose from or maybe its the fact that this city has so many charming buildings that almost every picture I made there will work. Whatever the reason might be, today I am very glad I chose this city as a subject because it has given me a perfect day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment