July 23, 2012

Boroughs, boroughs, boroughs...


The next couple of weeks will be almost completely devoted to my ‘Boroughs project’. This morning I’ll spend some time behind the computer creating another composition and this afternoon I hope to be able to finish my Dorval piece and start the transfer process on another one of the boroughs. Tomorrow, weather permitting, I’ll go out to photograph Ahuntsic-Cartierville and if I have some time left over I’ll try to shoot a second borough as well. I want to get myself into a nice flow where I can shoot at least two boroughs a week and finish at least one, preferably two pieces a week as well. This is going to be quite a rigorous schedule and I’m sure I won’t be able to hold myself to it all the time but this is going to be my goal at least until I’ve managed to photograph all the boroughs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment