March 11, 2013

I love beginning a New Year!


Work on the ‘Boroughs Project’ is in full swing, I have of finished half of the pieces, I have 5 more in several stages of done-ness and I’m working on another composition which I plan to finish today. I’m planning on spending most of this week behind the computer finishing as many compositions as possible so I can have a nice painting sprint next week. 

This afternoon I’m picking up my pieces from the Small works Too exhibit at Fleurbain, the exhibit has been very successful and was very well received. I’m very excited about picking up my work because it means that I can also pick up the artwork I purchased last month, a piece by Heather Boyd. It is going to look amazing on the wall in my studio!


I’m also dropping off one of the Montreal Table Lamps that I sold earlier in the week which is very exciting! If this past week is any indication 2013 is going to be a good year! I know I will finish my Boroughs Project so I hope to be able to do at least one Solo and I already have a couple of inquiries about custom pieces. I have tons of ideas for pieces that I still want to create so I won’t be plagued by the empty canvas :) and I have the whole year in front of me to realize all these pieces :) I love beginning a new year!

Oh and I promised you guys extra info on the Vernissage for the Let it Snow Exhibit that will take place at the Montreal Art Centre from January 17th-31st. The Vernissage will take place on January 17th from 5-9pm. The Montreal Art Center is located at 1844 William Street, Montreal, Quebec. I hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment