March 11, 2013

Keeping busy this winter


Now that I’ve finished the photography part of my project I can focus on creating the pieces. I’m very much looking forward to a winter spent in the studio, nice and warm with snow blowing outside and a whole bunch of podcasts to keep me company. I love the periods where I can focus solely on painting, I’m most productive that way. At the moment I’m mostly working on my boroughs, but I do have a couple of small projects on the side. I’ll be coming out with a new and improved series of lamps, hopefully they will be available on Etsy by the end of the week. And I have a new series of city vignettes that I am working on, this series is focused on Italian cities. So lots of things to keep me busy this winter, snowstorm I’m ready for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment