March 11, 2013

Only one left!


This week I will finish the photography for my ‘boroughs project’, there is only one borough left to photograph and that one is planned for later this week. It has been a lot of fun exploring the city this way, I have encountered so many little gems and I really feel that I know this city better then before I started. 

I’ve immensely enjoyed my little day trips but it will be nice to be back into the studio full time. Now that all the photography is done I can focus of creating the pieces and that always goes better if I don’t have anywhere else to be. I’m hoping to get myself into a good workflow. I’m really looking forward to this coming winter when the snow will be falling, the studio is warm and I’ll have a ton of pieces to create. It is going to be a good winter :D

No comments:

Post a Comment