March 11, 2013

Quick Update


The vernissage for the Let it Snow exhibit at the Montreal Art Centre was a lot of fun! It was very well attended and I had a blast meeting people and catching up with friends. And off course there was loads of great artwork to enjoy, with the great variety of pieces there was something for everyone. If you didn’t make it to the vernissage the show will be up until January 31st. You can also check out some photographs and a little video here.

In my studio there is loads of work awaiting me, I’m in the middle of some transfers and have a couple of pieces that are awaiting their final layers of paint. I’ve also got a composition that is about halfway done and I’m working on a little experiment that involves some testing of materials. If all the tests go well I’ll be able to tell you guys about this new little project soon :).

No comments:

Post a Comment