June 30, 2014

Full on preparation mode!

TOAE is less then a week away and I'm in full on preparation mode! Yesterday I picked up a bunch of paintings from the gallery so everything I want to bring is in my studio. I have one more piece that needs to be finished, it only needs one more layer of varnish and it needs to be photographed, wired and given a tag and a certificate on the back. Here's a little sneak peek at the piece while I was working on it.


I think I have almost everything else prepared. Tomorrow I will start packing my paintings, the box is already waiting in the garage :) And then I'll have to see how I'm going to fit everything else in the car :) I have a whole bunch of cloth to decorate my booth, two chairs, loads of hanging hardware, a whole bunch of framed and unframed prints, a field easel... so yeah, loads of stuff to bring :)

Yesterday I created a couple of T-Shirts for me and my husband to wear during the exhibition, they have an image of one of my artworks on the front and my logo and website on the back, I made a different T-Shirt for every day :) I'm super happy with how they came out, what do you think?


I'm super excited! For now the weather is looking promising, fingers crossed that it stays that way! I'll be taking loads of pictures and video over the weekend so keep an eye on this page and my Twitter, Facebook and Instagram feed for updates on the event :) For the people who will be visiting TOAE next weekend, I'm going to be in booth G32! On Friday and Saturday the exhibition will be open from 10:30am to 7:30pm and on Sunday from 10:30am to 6:30pm. The information center will be located in the large tent right in front of the main doors to City Hall. There will also be packaging and framing services on site as well as a variety of food vendors. I hope to see you all there! Let's make it an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment