October 01, 2014

An interview and other things...


A couple of weeks ago I sat down with Professional Artist Magazine to talk about my work, you can read the resulting article here. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Professional Artist Magazine and journalist Adam Rhodes in particular, for this amazing opportunity!

This past weekend were the Cultural Days in MontrĂ©al so that meant artsy celebrations at Viva Vida Art Gallery! We wee blessed with some beautiful fall weather which meant we could do our artist demonstrations outside! There was live music and loads of people came out to enjoy the activities.


Next week we will start a new 6 week Acrylic transfer course at the gallery. In this course, that will take place on Tuesday evenings from 7-9:30 pm, I am going to teach how to create a painting using the gel skin transfer technique. There are still a few spaces left so if you are interested in taking this class with me please contact Viva Vida Art Gallery to reserve you spot!

In the latest episode of Creative Ramblings, I show how to create an affordable Art carry bag. These are going to make it super easy to transport my artwork to the next show :)




No comments:

Post a Comment