April 13, 2015

Love Art 2015! Toronto here we come!


Sorry, sorry, sorry! it has been waaaaay too long since I posted something here! Things have been crazy busy, but all in a good way! If you've kept an eye on my Facebook page you have probably seen that I've been really busy creating lots of new artwork, that's mostly what's kept me from writing this blog. I need to create a lot of new pieces because there's some exciting stuff coming up! I can't talk about most of these at the moment because some things are still depending on jury decisions, but there's one exciting thing I can tell you about...

We're going back to Toronto for Love Art 2015! This upcoming weekend (April16-19) the Direct Energy Centre in Toronto will be taken over by 45 art galleries showcasing a fantastic array of affordable art, all priced between $100-$10,000.

I'm super excited that Viva Vida Art Gallery will again bring my work to this amazing event! Of course I will be there as well to take pictures and video so for those of you who will not be able to make it to Toronto keep an eye on this page and my other social media outlets! 

For those of you who would like to come to the event you can contact Viva Vida Art Gallery for some VIP invitations to the event! We hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment