November 16, 2015

Back from a Beautiful Break!

Last week was AMAZING! On Saturday morning we got up really, really early to hop on a plane to San Diego for some time in the sun before we get covered in snow here in Montreal. We spent some time exploring the city of San Diego, which is awesome by the way! We walked through Balboa Park, visited down town, old town and Coronado island. Saw breathtaking sunsets, stood steps away from seals, pelicans and hummingbirds. Drove up the coast to LA where we had fun on the Santa Monica pier, visited Meltdown Comics and went to a taping of @Midnight which is hosted by our favourite comic; Chris Hardwick. We drove to Malibu and enjoyed art, architecture and stunning views at the Getty. I took over 1000 photographs! So there will definitely be its and pieces of this wonderful vacation that will show up in my future artwork. I can already see multiple mixed media cityscapes of Sn Diego and LA! But now I'm back and it is time to head back into the studio and get to work! Many things to do! So many things! But before I go I will leave you with a couple of shots from our beautiful trip! Enjoy! 






No comments:

Post a Comment