November 15, 2016

You are invited to 2 exciting art exhibitions!

Friday November 25,
7-10pm.


From November 25 - December 9, 2016 Viva Vida Art Gallery will present my newest artworks in a solo exhibition titled "Storyscapes". You are invited to join us for some wine and cheese at the Vernissage on Friday November 25 from 7pm-10pm.

For the past few months I have been working non stop to create this new series of artworks. I love to observe city life, all the cars and people rushing by, I always like to imagine where all those people are going and what their lives are like. This new series of artworks captures those moments.




Thursday November 24,
1.30pm-3pm
.  


From November 23 - January 11, 2017 my work will bring colour and joy to the people visiting the newly renovated cafeteria of the men’s pavilion of the Mission Old Brewery. You are invited to celebrate this awesome initiative at our Vernissage on Thursday November 24 from 1:30-3pm.

I am so excited to share my work with the clients of the Old Mission Brewery and to give them a chance to enjoy art they wouldn’t normally have access to. We have selected works specifically to open opportunities to explore urban stories of the near and far, MontrĂ©al and abroad. Part of the proceeds of this exhibition will be donated.

No comments:

Post a Comment