February 09, 2017

Getting ready for the Artist Project 2017!

Wow! it's February already! How did that happen?! I have been super duper busy in the studio, creating so many new paintings, all in preparation for the upcoming Artist Project! time flies when you're having fun!


I am really excited to share all these new pieces in my booth at the Better Living Centre in a couple of weeks. The Artist Project will from February 23-26, I will be showing off my new pieces in booth #529! For anyone who would like to attend this amazing show you can get a nice discount if you buy your tickets online using discount code TAP10YRS.


If you have been following me on Facebook and Instagram (TheArtistAbroad) you may have seen some sneak peeks at a very special project I have been working on together with my friend and fellow artist Jono Doiron (you can find him in booth #809 at the Artist Project). We created two pieces, playing around with the rivalry between MontrĂ©al and Toronto. Both pieces will finally be revealed at the Artist Project, one in each booth (see map below). We had a lot of fun collaborating on this and we're very excited to finally share out project with the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment