March 01, 2017

Thanks for visiting booth at the Artist Project!


I had an amazing time at the Artist Project over the weekend! A BIG Thank You to everyone who came by the say hello, I had so much fun chatting with all of you and it made me so happy to see my work find such loving forever homes!

As always the organization was impeccable and all the exhibitors were so welcoming and supportive, you should definitely check out my booth mates Carolina Vargas Reis, Anand Jaggernouth and of course my friend and collaboration partner Jono Dorion. We finally revealed our collaboration pieces to the public!


If you didn't get a chance to attend the show I created a little video that will give you an idea of what the show was like, you can also check my website for more images. If you spotted something you would like to add to your collection please don't hesitate to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment